Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions, the user of the Website is referred to as "you" or "your" and the provider of website is referred to as “Kannika Art”, "www.kannikaart.shop", "we", "us" or "our".
All orders usually gets shipped within 5-7 working days. So you can expect a delivery between 7-10 days.
For orders containing either decals or decal sets do expect a delivery between 12-15 days as these are made to order.
You will get a tracking link in your inbox as soon as your order is shipped. Please allow 24hrs for the status of the shipment to correctly display at the tracking link.
In the event that the delivery address is not easily accessible, delivery time may be in excess of our estimate as aforesaid. For confirmation of delivery address, we may contact you on your email id or phone number provided by you.
We only make use of reliable USPS. Kannika Art is not liable for any delays in delivery by the USPS or on account of any factors beyond the control of Kannika Art. We shall endeavor to ensure timely delivery of your order within the estimated time as mentioned in the order confirmation.
Return / Refund / Replacement
If you have received a damaged product :
Please do not worry. Drop us a mail at email@example.com with images of the damaged product within 15 days of receiving the order. We will check and have the product replaced or refund your money whichever is preferred.
Complete amount will be refunded and it can reflect in your account in 7-10 business days from the refund processed date.
What do I do if I don't like the product I received ?
We do hope you don't have to check this section too often, but we really love you a lot! So, drop us a mail and you could just ship the product back to us to the address which will be given in the mail. But please note that the products purchased can be returned (unopened / unused without damage and with all the tags intact) within 15 days of receiving the order and please pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. And we could provide you with coupon code, so you could shop with us again & again & again, we just do not want to let you go.
You can choose refund also. The refund will be processed in 5 working days and it can reflect in your account in 7-10 business days from the refund processed date.
Please make sure that the return product is packed well to avoid any damages in transit. The product should be returned in its original state for the refund / code to be processed.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
No return / refund / exchange is possible for customized products unless it is damaged.
Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for cancellation request if your order has not been shipped yet.
Orders can be cancelled only if it has not been shipped.
No cancellation applicable for customized products once the order is placed.
Unfortunately, we cannot cancel orders once the shipment is out of our store for delivery.
Once shipped, we will not consider cancellation requests.
If a cancellation request comes up before the product leaves our order-processing centre, we will try to hold the shipment but there is no guarantee that the cancellation request will be honored.
Refund for the cancelled order
If the payment was by credit/ debit card or net-banking, the money will be refunded to your credit/ debit card or net-banking account, respectively. Typically, refunds are processed between 7- 12 working days.
Please note that we depend on the credit card issuing bank to ensure that the money is refunded to your account. We only control the release of funds from our side. There is little we can do in case there is a delay from the bank’s end.
All transactions are processed in American Dollar (USD).
Our business hours are 11 am to 6 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) Monday through Friday. If you need to contact us outside our business hours please email our customer service department at email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
Customer Service Policy
Kannika Art is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavor to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery time frames are between 3-14 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available, or we are unable to fulfill your order for any reason whatsoever, we will notify you within 5 business days for instructions to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund, as the case maybe.
If the product is damaged or affected in any way on account of improper, reckless use, disregard of care instructions provided, we assume no liability for the damage or any shortcomings in the make or quality of the product.
Measurements/dimensions of products
Measurements/dimensions of the products are approximate only to allow you to understand the approximate size of the product. Therefore, the actual product dimension delivered to you may sometimes slightly vary.
Copyright & Intellectual Property
The trademark “Kannika Art” is a proprietary trademark of Kannika Art, used under a permitted license by Kannika Art.
The website (www.kannikaart.shop ) and all content including text, illustrations and images are created and owned by Kannika Art.
This website is expressly operated by Kannika Art. Unless otherwise noted, all design and content featured on www.kannikaart.shop - including navigational buttons and images, artwork, graphics, photography, text, and the like are copyrights, trademarks, and/or intellectual property that are owned, controlled, or licensed by Kannika Art. The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Any copying, dissemination, reproduction, publication, display or use of the above-said Intellectual Property (IP) Rights, whether partly or in full, without the permission of Kannika Art, is prohibited and will be considered as violation of the IP rights of The Kannika Art.
Limitation of Liability
Given the unpredictability of technology and the online environment, Kannika Art does not warrant that the function or operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. As a visitor and user of this website, you must assume full responsibility for any costs associated with the servicing of equipment used in connection with the use of our website. As a visitor and a user of this website, you, in effect, agree that your access will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and that access is undertaken at your own risk. Kannika Art shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this website.
We endeavor to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our website at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured on www.kannikaart.shop may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologize if erroneous information is reflected in merchandise price, item availability, or in any way affects your individual order. Please be aware that we present our content 'as is' and make no claims to its accuracy, either express or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice. In the event a product at www.kannikaart.shop is listed at an incorrect price due to photographical error, typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, Kannika Art shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Kannika Art shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card / debit card / bank account charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Kannika Art shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the same amount.
Availability, Product Information, Pricing & Colors
At Kannika Art, we go out of our way to give you the kind of distinctive merchandise for which our brand “Kannika Art” is recognized. Please understand that many of our featured items are offered in limited quantities and, because of their limited availability, stock will not and cannot be refreshed. That means once an item is gone, it may be gone for good and not appear on the website again. When an item featured on www.kannikaart.shop is no longer in stock, we make every attempt to remove that item from the website in a timely manner. Most www.kannikaart.shop products displayed on the website are available while supplies last.
Many of www.kannikaart.shop products are manufactured locally. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, due to monitor discrepancies, we cannot guarantee that your display of color will be accurate.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Kannika Art, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
Although we will make every effort to respond quickly to applicable email messages, Kannika Art is under no obligation to respond to all pieces of correspondence received through this site, or to maintain your submitted comments in confidence, or to pay compensation of any kind for your comments or submissions.
We would love to hear from you and welcome suggestions, questions about our products, feedback, and ideas for new products.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Contact information including email address
Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You agree, accept and allow that your information may be disclosed as required during any governmental or police investigation, or in accordance with a court order to such effect, under section 79 of the Information Technology Act, 2008 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules 2011.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we shall not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting only if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CONTEST
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
1. Kannika Art’s contests are open only to physical end users, buyers and consumers, residents of all the countries aged 18 and over as at the time of the contest. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the contest.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the contests run by Kannika Art.
3. Entries will be only accepted between the dates specified on Kannika Art Instagram account and Facebook page. After the end date, no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
4. Internet access is required. To enter, entrants must follow the instructions on the competition post.
5. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and the promoter reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
6. Multiple entries per person per contest will be accepted. The promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the contest (including but not limited to) setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be in violation of these terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be disruptive.
7. The winning prize and the corresponding RRP is communicated on the competition post.
8. One winner will be selected at random by Digital Natives Content. The winners will each be notified by private message via the channel they entered. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 calendar days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The winner’s prize will be sent within 10 working days of the competition winner supplying delivery details.
10. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
11. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the contest or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
12. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the contest or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
13. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
14. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and is subject to availability, while stocks last. Any refunds will take into account this offer.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by American law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the American courts.
17. The promoter, and any of its affiliates acting as a controller under relevant data protection rules and regulations, will retain your personal data solely for the further course and completion of this contest, for participation management and contact with winners. This includes the name of the social account used to enter the competition, full name, address and contact number. Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third party for the proper conduct of this contest. You have a right to access, modify or remove your personal data by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org. For any complaints, questions and/or the exercise of its rights, participants can contact our local customer service team. By participating in the contest, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions. For further information, please read our general Privacy and Security Statement.
18. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM. BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, YOU ACCEPT TO RELIEVE FACEBOOK AND/OR INSTAGRAM FROM ANY RESPONSIBILITY. THE INFORMATION SENT BY THE PARTICIPANT WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE PROMOTER ONLY AND NOT TO FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM